These great cities were founded on agriculture and the bounty of the land. Irrigated acre lots, new development and the ability to live among farms and ranches help draw people to a relaxed lifestyle and peaceful oasis. Our real estate professionals helpclients buy and sell a home that matchestheir current idea of lifestyle. Both cities are a wonderful place for people to live and experience life at its fullest.
Lifestyle Queen Creek & San Tan Valley
Nestled among the foothills of the beautiful San Tan Mountains, the small-town spirit and rich rural roots of these two communities have been preserved through interconnected parks, equestrian and open space recreation. Centered around the Queen Creek and Sonoquiwashes, a quiet atmosphere invites people to experience relaxed amenities. Most metro area attractions are easily accessible from Queen Creek and San Tan Valley.
- Combined Population: 114,970
- Average sunny days: 301 days
- Average yearly rainfall: 10inches
My Queen Creek / San Tan Valley Lifestyle
- 11 miles of multi-use trails
- Horseshoe Park & Equestrian Centre
- Olivepalooza Harvest Party
- 5 Golf Courses
- 29 Public Schools, 26 Private Schools
- Schnepf Farms Peach Festival
- Arizona Speedway
- Olive Mill Garlic Festival
- San Tan Mountain Regional Park
- Queen Creek Performing Art Center
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.