Located in North Scottsdale on 8,000 acres of the Sonoran Desert Foothills, this private enclave is recognized as one of the country’s finest scenic and recreational developments. The private-ranked club offers six Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses, restaurants and exceptional recreational options. A variety of close amenities make the Desert Mountain community unique, something that may never be built again. A wonderful architecturally diversity merged with a slightly cooler temperature allow for year-round lifestyle experiences.
Desert Mountain Lifestyle
The developer turned over the home owner’s association responsibilities on December 12, 2000.The association has been member-controlled for 18 years. Preserving the aesthetic of the community with either new home builds or existing properties has maintained the value within the community. Security officers will check your home if you are away for extended periods of time, jump-start your car and ethically remove wildlife from your property. Officers are also trained in emergency response and CPR allowing for quicker assistance until fire or police services arrive. Although most residents are club members at Desert Mountain, some residents have not selected club membership.
- : 4,000 (est.)
- Average sunny days: 298 days
- Average yearly rainfall: 9.43inches
My Desert Mountain Lifestyle
- 35 Individual Community Villages
- Desert Mountain Club
- 6 Distinctive Clubhouses
- 42,000 SqFt Sonoran Fitness Center
- 9 Court Tennis Complex (grass, clay, hard courts)
- Culinary Courses
- 14 Miles of Hiking Trails
- Concierge Services
- Kids Center
- Bocce Courts
- Pickle Ball Courts
- Horseback Riding
Surrounded by Gilbert, Tempe, Mesa, and Phoenix this diverse city has become one of the leaders in the computer technology field.
By taking an innovative approach to making play a priority throughout the city, Chandler has earned the distinction of “Playful City”.
- Slogan: “High-Tech Oasis of the Silicon Desert”
- Population: 243,884
- Average sunny days: 297
- Average yearly rainfall: 9 inches
Average yearly rainfall: 9 inches
- More than 60 Parks
- Chandler Art Walk
- Ostrich Festival
- San Tan Brewing Oktoberfest
- 7 championship golf courses
- 61 Public Schools, 11 Private Schools
- Chandler Jazz Festival
- Spring Training
- Chandler International Film Festival
- Zelma Basha Salmeri Gallery of Western America & American Indian Art
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.